CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS.
Group Travel Family Conference is committed to providing all of our delegates with exceptional and vetted Conference experience. Space is limited and standards of conference appointment scheduling happens weeks prior to the Conference date. When a delegate cancels, they prevent another company or travel planner from attendance.
You may upon notification of the Conference office replace a delegate with another delegate from the same company. We will do all in our power to make name changes prior to picking up your conference materials at the Registration Desk.
Please call us at 800.628.0993 M-F 8:30 am to 4:00 pm (eastern) to notify us of any changes or cancellations. REFUNDS ARE NOT GIVEN FOR CONFERENCE REGISTRATION OR ANY EXPENSE IN CONFERENCE ATTENDANCE.
Photographs and/or audio/video recordings taken at the Events may include delegates image, name, voice and/or likeness. By attending and/or participating in the Conference Events, delegates grant permission to use photograph, image, likeness, voice and statements (whether in writing or orally) for any purpose.
CODE OF CONDUCT.
Delegates agree to conduct themselves in appropriate behavior including written, verbal or physical actions and abstain from any form of harassment
The Conference Director may take action in their discretion to address any individual(s) or group(s) it believes fail to meet the standards, including, without limitation, revoking the violating delegate credentials without refund in either registration or conference expense.
Enhance cleaning procedures with extra attention given to high traffic areas are now in place at the Conference. Additionally, hand sanitizers are available throughout the venue for your use.
Enjoy peace of mind knowing that your hotel room will be thoroughly cleaned prior to your arrival plus common hotel areas will receive increased cleaning. Please take a moment to check out your hotel website for complete details regarding housekeeping procedures.
Delegates agree to comply with the safety, hygiene guidelines established by relevant health authority.
CDC Guidelines include:
- Covid-19 Vaccinations, and applicable boosters, are recommended for all attendees and participants.
- We strongly recommend that you self-test before attending the Conference.
- Masks will be available at the Conference Registration Desks.
We ask that all attendees and participants follow our Health Pledge.
You are committed to:
- Practicing respiratory etiquette, such as masking and / or covering your nose and mouth when coughing or sneezing.
- Exercising good hygiene, such as frequently washing or sanitizing your hands.
- Staying up to date with the CDC’s recommendations for Covid-19 vaccinations and boosters
You will not attend the Conference if any of the following apply to you:
- You have tested positive for COVID-19 and have not completed the CDC’s guidelines for discontinuing isolation.
- You are experiencing symptoms consistent with Covid-19.
- You have had close contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, and you have not completed the Quarantine Guidelines recommended by the CDC.